Indian weddings are incomplete without dance. Be it the bride or groom’s side, everyone captures the dance floor to drop the beats. From sangeet to the baarat, bollywood songs are in trend these days and play a major role in setting the tone for the grand festivities. With the ever-evolving bollywood music, there is no shortage of foot-tapping numbers that are perfect for wedding dance floors. Whether you’re looking for romantic ballads or peppy bhangra beats, there’s a song for every type of wedding celebration. So, either you have to prepare a group dance for your lovely couple or perform solo; we have curated some of the top bollywood wedding dance songs in this list to make you and your guests groove.
Get ready to groove on the best bollywood wedding dance songs to light up the dance floor.
Image Source: https://youtu.be/R9OYfmGEI_w
- Mehendi Lagake Rakhna – The wedding rituals starts with Haldi and Meghendi and this is the perfect song to get started with your Mehendi function. This masterpiece from Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge will definitely make your bride and groom smile like Shahrukh and Kajol in the movie.
- London Thumakda- This beautiful song from the movie Queen is one of the perfect songs for a sangeet as it gives a feel of traditional instruments like the Dholak usually used in ladies’ sangeets. The bride’s mates can prepare a beautiful dance to this song.
- Gallan Goodiyaan – This song from the movie Dil Dhadakne Do is again the best song for sangeet and mehendi functions.
- Nachde Ne Saare – This song from Baar Baar Dekho is perfect for the bride to prepare for her groom.
- Laal Ghagra- Laal Ghagra from the movie Good Newwz is one of the most played songs during weddings, both bride and groom can perform on this song.
- Kudi Gujarat Di-Groom and his friends can prepare this beautiful song from the movie Sweetie Weds NRI, and this song is so thrilling to make everyone groove.
- Kithe Reh Gaya: Kithe Reh Gaya by Niti Mohan is an Album Song which is perfect for the bride who might be waiting for her baarat to perform.
- Sau Aasman: This song by Armaan Malik again from the movie Baar Baar Dekho is a beautiful song bride can perform, expressing her love to the groom.
- Badtameez Dil: This song by Benny Dayal is the iconic dance song from the movie Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani and is perfect to perform together on the dance floor.
- Dil Chori: This song by Honey Singh is another iconic dance song both parties can come together to perform and put the dance floor on fire just like the stars does in this song.
- Saddi Gali: This by Lehmber Hussainpuri from the movie Tanu Weds Manu 2 is one of the most played songs at weddings. Both the families of the bride and groom can come together to perform for the lovely couple.
Romantic Songs for Bride and Groom to Perform on their wedding day or reception
So, since we now have a list of songs to perform at different functions at a wedding, it’s time for the best romantic songs for the cute and lovely couple to perform together on their wedding day or reception. These are:
- Raanjhana: This one song by AR Rehmaan from the film Raanjhana is the best song to dedicate to your raanjhana on your wedding day to express your love.
- Kesariya: This romantic song from the movie Bhramastra is a very trending song and couples just love to perform on this songs for each other. So, don’t forget to add this in your list.
- Chaand Baliya : This beautiful song by Aditya is another viral track on which couples can prepare a romantic dance performance.
- Tum Se Hi: This song is a masterpiece from the movie Jab We Met. You can get inspiration to set the scenario from the original song itself and can ask your choreographer for the same set of couple dances.
Fugdi is an Indian folk dance originating from the “Konkan” ...
Performed to celebrate “the harvesting of rabi crops” is a d...
Consisting of “four performers holding two crossed pairs of ...
Nati ,an intriguing dance form belonging to north India was ...
Dhamal is a Rajasthani folk dance from northern India, perfo...
Performed using a “small pitcher” is folk dance originating ...